All Reader Reviews of...
102 E. 22nd St., New York, NY, 10010
nr. Park Ave. South
Like a great restaurant in Milan!
By Mistermarco on 1/5/2011
Loved everything from Zucchini flowers and Tuna "antipasti" to the truffles Linguine and the Tiramisu! Great service as well.
By Eriko26 on 9/22/2010
This place had so many good reviews but I think it was one of the worst dining experiences. It was so disappointing and awkward. There were so many people stuffed into the small dining room that we were bumping into other patrons. The waiters were really rude and I could see them talking and then looking over at us. It was really uncomfortable. The food wasnâ€™t even that great either especially for the price. It's my impression that unless you're a regular, you get subpar service. For the same amount of money, I suggest dining across the street at BLT Prime. The whole atmosphere, service and food is SO much better!
My favorite neighborhood place
By kager on 10/14/2008
Novita is my favorite place to go- its great for any occasion. It has delicious food, great fish, amazing pasta- the pesto is fabulous. They are very flexible about switching pastas/sauces etc. Their tuna and burrata appetizers are incredible. The waiters are friendly and speak italian if you want them to! The desserts are yummy too- great cheesecake. Novita is sophisticated, simple, it's just right.
By JeanSwib on 10/12/2008
Went there on a warm night, (10-10). The inside (to us) was a little stuffy, we requested a table outside, and although they were all taken, they set up a table for us. Very accommodating, and it was a busy Friday night! . The pasta was to die for (the one with the lamb ragu) Very nice, simple delicious food. Friendly service. Will certainly be back.
By britnb on 9/17/2008
I have lived in the neighborhood for several years now and there aren't many restaurants that I want to return to. This is definitely one of them. The food and service are excellent.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?