All Reader Reviews of...
82-80 Broadway, Queens, NY, 11373
nr. Whitney Ave.
Best Thai food in town
By VerLu on 3/29/2010
This is the best Thai food I have had in NY. We drive almost 45 min from Westchester to eat here almost every other week. Staff is friendly, food is always fresh, light, and flavorful. I would highly recommend pork rib soup (not on the menu), papaya salad, Rard Nah noodles, and baked banana with stick rice.
A Must Restaurant
By jly7 on 5/17/2009
I have been to this restaurant countless times. Great environment and delicious food. The waitresses are very kind and helpful. The prices are not expensive. I recommend everyone to try this place!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu