All Reader Reviews of...
2897 Broadway, New York, NY, 10025
at 113th St.
Very overpriced, but good food
By Anna1 on 10/31/2009
There's a reason Nussbaum & Wu don't have prices on any of the pastries, bagels, pre-made salads and spreads - because people would probably walk out if they saw the actual prices. I, for one, don't appreciate deception, so when a small coffee (not a latte), two muffins, and a bagel w/ sausage and egg came to $17 on one of my visits, I decided that would be my last visit. Plus, the coffee was bad. There are numerous better sandwich/bagel/breakfast places in the area that don't shock you when you get to the register.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s