- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
W. 4th St. at Sullivan St., New York, NY, 10014
A little taste of heaven
By jonathan.e.schwartz on 10/20/2013
Attended an alumni event at NYU today and met Thiru manning his cart. When I first started talking to him, I had no idea what a treat I was in for. Not only is his food delicious and healthy but it is prepared with obvious love and the man himself is a shining example of the best of humanity. Although I no longer live in the area, I plan to return to Thiru's cart as often as I can for great food and wonderful friendship. Highly recommended.
As someone who's first Dosa was a Thiru Dosa....
By jonpotz on 6/7/2007
Well, I used to live in Brooklyn, NYC but moved back to Jersey. My old room-mate turned Vegan ( not a bad thing ) and last time I visited our old house, he said to me, "lets grab some Dosas". I didn't know much about them. He tells me he would take me to his favorite place by Washington square park. Well let me tell you, NY Dosas is the BEST. Great taste, great price and great service. Thiru is such a nice dude, and he has great cooking skills. I have tried to replicate his thin awesome tasting dosa's with no luck. This takes skill. Thanks dude for some great tasty healthy food. Sincerely, Jon Potzer www.liberalsvsconservatives.com
By jcbhan on 5/11/2007
Thiru is a New York Legend. He's quite the character and always has a big smile for you. If you're in the Wash Sq Park area, stop by for a great snack or just to say hi.
By venkatkollimd on 11/8/2005
Thiru Kumars dosa's were worth the trip from Niagara Falls. He was very entertaining and considerate. He made us the last dosa's for the day eventhough he was running out of supplies. Best wishes for the VENDY awards.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More