All Reader Reviews of...
250 Fourth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
nr. Carroll St.
Love this place
By tdnyc on 5/16/2010
Thank goodness, finally some decent Mexican food in Park Slope. The tacos are amazing - fresh corn tortillas, topped with homemade pickled onions, avocado and cotija cheese. You can tell all the ingredients are high quality and fresh - the pork especially is delicious. The corn on the cob is great too. I've already been 4 or 5 times since they opened a few weeks ago. You can also take out tacos and bring them across the street to the Mission Delores beer garden, or Oaxaca will deliver there too.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More