All Reader Reviews of...
250 Fourth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
nr. Carroll St.
Love this place
By tdnyc on 5/16/2010
Thank goodness, finally some decent Mexican food in Park Slope. The tacos are amazing - fresh corn tortillas, topped with homemade pickled onions, avocado and cotija cheese. You can tell all the ingredients are high quality and fresh - the pork especially is delicious. The corn on the cob is great too. I've already been 4 or 5 times since they opened a few weeks ago. You can also take out tacos and bring them across the street to the Mission Delores beer garden, or Oaxaca will deliver there too.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu