All Reader Reviews of...
24 Prince St., New York, NY, 10012
nr. Mott St.
We visited by accident... and loved it!
By jodyemm on 9/26/2013
We were supposed to meet friends across the street at the famed "Cafe Habana" but they wouldn't seat us because our friends hadn't arrived - even though there was a table open and we were willing to start ordering. We walked out and noticed Oficina Latina across the street. We walked in around 11:45... were greeted and seated, our friends came to meet us... and we were still there 3:30! We ate, we drank and were treated very nicely. No one rushed us to leave our table and the atmosphere was super relaxing. The place filled up around 2:00 ... more of an afternoon / early dins crowd... but very cool and the food was interesting and very tasty. Good selection of cocktails (especially for the morning after). We will visit again next time we're in town and have referred many friends since.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu