All Reader Reviews of...
120 Cedar St., New York, NY, 10006
nr. Greenwich St.
worst service in NY
By Pirateangel on 6/5/2012
We come from france we just wanted to have a drink in a bar/pub and then we found the worst service ever. barmen ignoring us and mistreating us ( because of our tourist face ??!!!!) they screwed us the bill and didn t want to explain . Never go there.
Worst Pub Ever
By tomgreco on 12/26/2011
Worst pub ever. We stepped in to get a drink before visiting the 9/11 memorial. Two sodas for $4. When we asked for a refill on our sodas, they threw away our existing glasses, and put two fresh ones up, and then told us it was $5. When we asked again about the refills, THEN they told us there were no free refills. Hey, I have no problem with a no refill policy. I do have a problem with not stating that, putting up 'new' drinks and then trying to charge us more! We walked out. Worst pub ever.
Very friendly spot
By tess on 5/3/2011
Visited with my Uncle the day after OBL was rendered mute by our Navy Seals, and the crowd was festive and fun. Lots of firefighters and emergency workers reuniting at a spot that was supposedly a popular place to group after working at Ground Zero (it's just steps away, on the Greenwich side). Bagpipes played, pints poured, lots of fun. We really enjoyed ourselves, and while the food is not the best Irish pub food I've ever had, it was definitely passable. Most importantly, they served a good selection of beer. Which is all that really matters at an Irish pub.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu