All Reader Reviews of...
171 Lafayette Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11238
at Adelphi St.
Coulda Been Good
By brittanycarcova on 8/31/2010
Olea could have been a wonderful place for neighborhood brunch: it has been highly recommended by local friends and is decorated beautifully... too bad they forgot our food. After sitting there, waiting for our omelettes, as other patrons ordered, ate and left, it became clear that our order had been "misplaced." A very aggravating experience that the staff did little to remedy. Once we finally received our meal, we were definitely to frustrated to enjoy it.
All Around Fantastic!
By hcarliner on 4/26/2009
I've been to this restaurant 4 or 5 times and had a great experience every time. the decor is lovely, the food is delicious and interesting, and the neighborhood can't be beat. recommend it to anyone.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s