All Reader Reviews of...
117 MacDougal St. , New York, NY, 10012
nr. Minetta Ln.
Love Charlie's Movies
By thetallmidget on 11/28/2011
I went there to check out the Chaplin films. What a beautiful cafe and bar. The films are projected beautifully... DVD's, probably.... and the screen is large and easy to see. I had a bowl of lentil soup. Loved it. I didn't have time for anything else, had to leave for the airport. But this place is special; don't miss it... for either the Chaplin films or the soup... or both.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu