All Reader Reviews of...
58 W. 38th St., New York, NY, 10018
nr. Sixth Ave.
By Pitaking on 1/28/2010
If you live in the Garment district and have not yet tasted the delicious pita and salads from Olympic Pita, you are missing out. From Olympic Pita's fine dining area to their wonderful service it is a great dining experience for yourself, a date and family. Its Israeli style cuisine is to die for and will have you coming back everyday. I ordered the Moroccan fish, cooked well with carrots, potatoes and spicy paprika sauce all for under $10, This place is simply amazing!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member