All Reader Reviews of...
156 E. 45th St., New York, NY, 10017
nr. Lexington Ave.
The best onigiri
By Clemence on 12/9/2008
The rice balls may be a bit pricey, but they are just and simply the best. Full Point. The place is very narrow (2 tables) and is more to take out. Do you work in Midtown East ? You didnt try this place yet? Well what are you waiting for!?? Give it a try and enjoy!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?