All Reader Reviews of...
17 Barrow St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Seventh Ave. South
The Best on the Side
By RogerD on 2/14/2003
This place was great for a Valentine's date. The food from the tasting menu was excellent. The only complaint is that the waiter seemed to want to move us to the bar even though most of the tables were empty; a bit tacky.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama
- The Future of Vegan Food Could Include Artificial Oysters and Veggie-Based Blue Cheese
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations