All Reader Reviews of...
375 Broome St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Mott St.
cute, good wines but small pours
By Penny_In_Heels on 9/15/2014
The "nibbles" are an odd selection of what I guess is a new take on bar food. The wines were interesting (good) but the pours were kind of stingy. Service was attentive w/o being annoying. Only real complaint was that my partner's flatware was not clean - something did not come off in the wash. I would go back, but if I wanted wine I'd buy a bottle.
LOVE = ORO
By FoodLover11 on 3/8/2012
i simply love this cozy little wine bar. Natalie the bar tender is very sweet always helpful when you need her advice. I popped in one cold night hungry, tired and cold ; even though they were closing, she invited me in and fed me. I left feeling warmer, satisfied ( rather than stuffing fast food in my face, I had a delicious set of sliders and a glass of Cab), and even took some sweets to go. When in doubt, Make oro your spot. Ask for Natalie, you will fall in love when you meet her :)
A great neighborhood spot!
By plistar on 1/31/2010
Oro is fantastic and is exactly what every neighborhood needs -- great friendly staff, good food and excellent coffee.
Love their goodies
By mobaby1770 on 2/12/2008
Excellent service, a chill place to grab some sweets or drink a nice glass. Very knowledgeable service and attentive staff. Cozy and they have new things to enjoy daily! Can't wait to eat there again.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?