All Reader Reviews of...
322 W. 46th St., New York, NY, 10036
nr. Eighth Ave.
Frozen pizza would be better
By niall.connell on 12/21/2016
The only nice thing about the place is that its easy to get a booking as real new yorkers know not to go there.. The pizza looked and tasted like it was a frozen pizza put in the microwave.
If you go to NYC, don't miss Orso!
By Cindi on 12/11/2003
I have been vacationing in NYC for over twenty years. I found Orso about ten years ago and have kept it on my list every year since. The salads are fresh, the dishes are new and different and the old stand bys never disappoint me. I love the caprese, the pizza bread, the ravioli and the desserts. I look for the beet salad and the arugula with parmesian along with the decadent chocolate desserts. The price is right, the people are great and the atmosphere is casual chic. I have dined at all of the best, but I have never taken Orso off the list because the food is so fresh and the prices are great. I love the fact that I can eat and get to the theatre without worry. The wait staff is polite (sometimes a novelty in NYC) and they know the menu inside and out. Thank you Orso and Victor for your dedication to excellence! I will be there in April without fail!!
By sahw on 3/4/2003
Fun after theatre haunt. Great people watching spot. Food really good, with excellent pasta dishes served in colorful pasta bowls. Reservations a bit tricky. You need to call exactly one week prior to the day you plan on dining here. Well worth it for a chance to dine with the famous and have a great meal.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu