All Reader Reviews of...
272 Court St., Brooklyn, NY, 11231
nr. Butler St.
Great neighborhood sushi spot
By willmartin24 on 1/2/2010
This is one of the best sushi restaurants in brooklyn
So bad it's laughable
By charlie82 on 5/29/2007
The moment I walked in my gut told me to flee. The overly bright lights and thumping made it almost impossible to read the food and dirt stained menu. Looking to the sushi bar was no help because the glass sushi case was so filthy you could not even see the fish. Still...I stayed. I couldn't finish my bland miso because it was overflowing with dry uncooked mushrooms. I ordered a safe vegetable roll, which the waiter let sit on the counter for about 10 minutes before bringing it to me. He forgot my wine, and then brought me the wrong kind. And we were one of only 3 tables in the place. I could not wait to leave and get something better to eat.
Quaint but Cool
By LucieLu on 4/3/2003
When you first walk in, you can't believe how small it is, but then you are given a choice of indoors or the back which leads into a cute courtyard where you can have dinner. The food is very good and extremely fresh. Resonable prices for the amount of food that you get. One of the best places I have gone to for Sushi.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up