All Reader Reviews of...
120 W. 55th St., New York, NY, 10019
nr. Sixth Ave.
Osteria del Circo
By sahw on 2/6/2003
Fun Italian, always buzzing, always friendly, and good food to boot. Maccioni Family delivers. If you can't get reservations at Le Cirque, come here. Same family, excellent food, and a lot more fun.
Surrounded by Modern Beauty While Eating Great Food
By leftygrlac on 1/24/2003
What more can you ask for? Amazing, colorful modern decor consisting of mechanized circus themed metal sculptures, rich colors and perfect lighting. The menu was wonderful. We enjoyed the carpaccio appetizer, tender lamb shank and vegetables and an amazing vanilla and raspberry pannacotta for dessert. Would definitely go back. Wonderful service, if somewhat pricey.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s