All Reader Reviews of...
220 E. 9th St., New York, NY, 10003
nr. Second Ave.
Amazing umami bombs
By Jug on 12/7/2011
Had the octopus balls last night and blew my mind. Go there. Get all the toppings. Enjoy.
The Real Thing
By samjones on 1/17/2005
If you are a lover of regular Japanese street food, the kind you find in Kansai dives, then this is the place for you. The Okonomiyaki is delicious, the takoyaki like you would find in the subway stations in Kobe. The yakisoba not quite as good. The place is tiny, so it is best to go on a sunny warm day when you want to eat outside. The staff is warm and friendly with a Japanese girl who speaks Sapnish!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s