All Reader Reviews of...
269 Pacific St., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
nr. Smith St.
could it have been worse?
By brooklynreviews on 4/14/2008
We were sat immediately, but then neglected by our server. It took forever to order food and drinks, and much longer to receive them. I ordered something specifically vegetarian, which the server said would not be a problem, but when it arrived it had meat in it. The hostess (our server was nowhere to be found) told me that if I could show her some meat, she'd take it back to the kitchen. We left -- she was challenging and confrontational; no one needs that on a night out.
roaches, flies, dirt....
By francat on 10/9/2004
All I want to say is: Our food had a live cockroach in it and the table next to ours was served a soup with a fly in it TWICE! When we asked for our check, the waitress said: "would you like any of it to go"? ARE YOU KIDDING me?
fresh squeezed lime juice
By chloe406 on 12/17/2003
Pacifico is a tiny slice of a mexican foodies heaven. Kitchy and quaint with a roaring fire place on a blustery winters night and a spacious patio for the summers eves, its a great choice for the brooklynite who merely wants a taco and a margarita to satisfy the dinner urge. With the $5 buck section of the menu and fresh squeezed lime juice margaritas, the meal is not going to break the bank. It's a place to make a point of going to as well as a place to hit when all else fails.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up