- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
60 Greenpoint Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11222
nr. Franklin Ave.
A bargain! The best i ever had!!
By Jamie_Wylie on 6/7/2007
Soooo... where do i begin? I heard rumours on the Greenpoint grapevine that this tremendous eatery's chef is to appear on Top Chef. I can see why she was selected, the food really is beautifully cooked. The grilled talapia is a highlight, very fresh and meaty, and the gnocchi with chinese broccoli is quite simply adddictive. The atmosphere is great, it caters for all moods and occasions and has a general funky vibe with great waitresses who are both helpful and understand the menu. Moderate prices all too often bring moderate food, Paloma rewrites the rule book, i am still trying to understand why the prices are as low as they are? I feel like grabbing the owner and explaining how much more they could charge and still bring in customers.. i won't. This is worth a trip from the city to sample the delicious foods and ambience surrounding Paloma, run along quickly now before Top Chef runs and the crowds adorn!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu