All Reader Reviews of...
805 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10022
nr. 49th St.
Real Mexican Food!
By lacatarina on 5/31/2005
Being born and raised in Mexico I can tell you that Pampano Taqueria is a great spot if you miss the REAL Mexican street food. They prepare tacos, tortas, and quesadillas the traditional way, with fresh home made tortillas and different kinds of salsas. Try the agua de horchata or agua de melon, they’re so delicious and fresh that I actually stop by on my way to work only to get that. Ambiance is not the best because the place is inside a very ugly building, but the price is worth the try.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?