All Reader Reviews of...
805 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10022
nr. 49th St.
Real Mexican Food!
By lacatarina on 5/31/2005
Being born and raised in Mexico I can tell you that Pampano Taqueria is a great spot if you miss the REAL Mexican street food. They prepare tacos, tortas, and quesadillas the traditional way, with fresh home made tortillas and different kinds of salsas. Try the agua de horchata or agua de melon, they’re so delicious and fresh that I actually stop by on my way to work only to get that. Ambiance is not the best because the place is inside a very ugly building, but the price is worth the try.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s