All Reader Reviews of...
362 Bedford Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
at S. 4th St.
i heart lima
By radiowire8 on 6/3/2010
what it comes down to is that these sandwiches are amazing, best in williamsburg for my money. the service is always efficient, and quick, given that everything there seems to be made from scratch. i don't need to be greeted with a smile every time i walk in as long as the food is delicious and consistent, which it is. everything is about $1 more than would be ideal, but i can't think of a place in the area i can't say that about. i've been living on bedford for 3 years and it's been a slow rise for this place, but they really seem to have hit their stride now. highly recommend.
is it such a big deal to get a sandwich toasted?
By chunk on 10/20/2009
Today is officially the last time I will go to Papa Lima's and it's not because I don't like the food it's because I can't stand the service! Maybe I am an idiot for buying 2 hummus sandwiches for $15 but getting treated like you just barfed on the floor when you ask for your sandwich toasted really sucks!! - and apparently my request was too much work for the red headed sandwich artist to handle. Since this was not my first encounter with surly staff it will have to be my last!
By brimccabe on 5/9/2008
The sandwhich was so delicious and totally affordable for williamsburg but it took over 45 minutes to get to my job one block away!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s