All Reader Reviews of...
55 Grand St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. West Broadway
By NicoleFlip on 6/18/2013
I absolutely love this place. The sangria is good, the food is outstanding. I would recommend it for anybody who really enjoys market Mexican food. I highly recommend the beef tacos and the enchiladas with red sauce.
By jasmine82 on 4/26/2009
I went here for an early sunday dinner on a really beautiful day and it was the perfect spot. unlike all the loud crowded places in the neighborhood, this resto was calm and relaxed. the food is extremely fresh and delicious - I highly recommend the fish tacos. the waiters were very courteous and attentive - another nice change from the soho norm. will definitely go back!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu