All Reader Reviews of...
114 Fourth Ave., New York, NY, 10003
nr. 12th St.
Great All Around!
By KTaylor710 on 1/11/2009
The food is so fresh and incredibly tasty. Try the goat cheese with avocado sandwich or the Curry chicken salad. Both are excellant, and the cookies are to die for! The staff is so friendly, and the owners are wonderful as well. All around, a great experience!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu