All Reader Reviews of...
497 Atlantic Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11217
nr. Third Ave.
Pardes, Bistro Restaurant is like a fine old mink coat: opulent, dignified and warm.
By janetmujevic on 4/16/2012
BoCoCa, Indeed is the hottest neighborhood in Brooklyn, it would only make sense to bring in a great kosher Bistro to the neighborhood. I am sure that many more diverse kosher cuisines will be making their way to the hottest neighborhood in the Big Apple. Close to everything, L.R., Atlantic Terminal/ Yards. Net Stadium, Atlantic Avenue Mall. Pardes, Bistro Lounge, superb service that hits the right spot!!
By archivesbklyn on 12/7/2011
This food is a real treat. They make goat taste good, and the beef cheek pizza is melt-in-your mouth. Delish! and... if and when the service is slow, its always friendly and the chef usually makes up for it with something yummy on the house.
By casualNYer on 4/5/2011
One definitely wonders how a kosher restaurant landed in the Boerum Hill section of Brooklyn but after tasting any one of their appetizers it simply won't matter. Of particular significance is the Aroncini de Riso with an amazing rosemary flavor. The menu at Pardes is unique when it comes to the kosher scene. Never before have I tasted such a robust beef "pizza" complete with Vidalia onions and hard boiled egg. The 12 oz burger was noteworthy as well and included "kosher bacon" and avocado. The chef (M. Windell) certainly has a knack for creating unique combinations which are so intensely palate pleasing. Whatever you do though be sure to save room for dessert (not an easy task). Everything is fantastic from the meyer lemon meringue pie to the fried apple tort you simply can't go wrong! This restaurant has not seen the last of me...
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl