All Reader Reviews of...
29 E. 65th St., New York, NY, 10065
nr. Madison Ave.
Great Parisian Brasserie, food and atmosphere
By JillJohnson on 3/30/2013
Match 65 is our favorite place wether we ordered in or go there for brunch, lunch or dinner. It is so consistently very good. The staff is also very knowledgeable and very friendly. Great ambiance, great crowd and authentic Parisian Brasserie decor.
Ambiance, Food & Service Divine! A visit to Paris on the Upper East Side!
By niccidanella on 2/11/2012
Match 65 is a neighborhood gem on the Upper East Side. I've lived in the neighborhood for a few years now and had always walked by and never seemed to find the right opportunity to visit! Last night I had dinner with a friend in from Los Angeles and we had the best time! The ambience was awesome... it's a cheeky yet very chic place with really fun decor and ambience.... you do feel like you're in a Parisian Bistro.... Super fun! Loved it! I'll definitely be hanging out there a lot more in the future! We shared the Steak Frites & A roquefurt pizzeta and both were divine! Rose & Chamay were fantastic... and the Apple Tarte for dessert topped it off perfectly! Philippe Kayadjanian, The Owner, who greeted and seated us is pure class and sophistication... I had asked for a corner table and he made magic happen.... Lovely experience, food and service... I'll definitely be back!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu