- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
107-01 Corona Ave., Queens, NY, 11368
at 51st Ave.
Going down, going down
By medal123 on 8/24/2013
Went there four times Food was average, service poor and the environment horrible from decoration to the loud clientele. You can not have a decent conversation here. Last and good bye time was when realized that they take reservations and will not honor them. They simply assign tables to large parties or friends. Forgot to say that the restaurant will block yelp negative reviews. You can see that from two friends that left unhappy and upon a yelp review they were blocked. Funny way to hide the real rates
Fredo is the man,,
By jr99 on 3/5/2011
Hey Fredo,, can I get a table tonight around 8? Sgt.
Terrific time had by all
By alanmann on 12/1/2010
This is a consistantly good, always busy, neighborhood place with the best Italian Food in Queens Period! Get the Veal Chop Milanese. It is terrific! Pasta's are luscious. Best Eggplant Parmesian ever. Ask for the homemade wine and lots of Procuitto Bread. Deserts Rock! I love this place.
By justinvance on 11/2/2010
The bus boy spilled katsup all over my coat, did not say a word to me. When I confronted him about it, he just shrugged his shoulders. Another waiter came over and said this whole thing could have been avoided had I used the coat check! Never going back.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s