All Reader Reviews of...
1308 Madison Ave., New York, NY, 10128
nr. 93rd St.
I do not reccomend this restaurant
By ChefBatman on 3/29/2013
The food is uninspired, bland, and not very well prepared. It would be satisfactory only for a diner on the side of a highway in Hicksville.
vive la France
By christosbear on 9/9/2011
the arrogance of the owner of this establishment is quite entertaining his hubris exceeds expectations no empathy, terrible communication skills, rage, insult, and anger he is clearly a "hurting camper" for the life of me i have no idea how he stays in business...is he injecting "brain washing chemicals" into the fare??
Sunday Brunch at Pascalou
By viviankelly on 10/4/2010
The banquette at Pascalou was the perfect place for a cozy catch-up with a good girlfriend. The egg white omelette I had was tasty and the coffee kept coming, diner style, but 1,000x better.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu