All Reader Reviews of...
1125 Lexington Ave., New York, NY, 10021
nr. 78th St.
By neilinknoxville on 5/28/2008
To the traditional joys of our annual trips back to the center of the civilized world (our need to recalibrate our standards) we now include the Pastrami Queen. We attended All Souls on Lexington then began wandering back to Jan's apartment on 23rd Street. We were speaking of the urgency of visiting Katz's before returning to the provinces; we passed by the Pastrami Queen. The rest is history. We now have another essential base to touch on the annual pilgrimage of renewal.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s