- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1080 Morris Park Ave., The Bronx, NY, 10461
nr. Lurting Ave.
By riverdalite on 7/10/2011
It wasn't that we were starving. It wasn't that the place has just been redone. The food is very good. VERY good. Greasy-haired waiter couldn't take away any of the charm. Splitting an individual pizza (huge) and salad was $20 for two, including tip. Can't wait to go back.
Great Place ..
By Napoli86 on 10/7/2010
I love going to patricias on Morris Park... The food is amazing from the Pizza to Dessert. You cant miss. Probably the best Italian restaurant in the Bronx
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’