All Reader Reviews of...
206 E. 60th St., New York, NY, 10022
nr. Third Ave.
By Anonymous9 on 3/28/2012
We ordered from Patsy's and it was TERRIBLE. It took an hour, the lasagna was cold, the rolls were stale, and when I bit into a piece of grilled chicken there was a clump of HAIR. When we called to complain, the manager assured us he would comp our next order. When we worked up the courage to order from them again, though, the food again took an hour and we were handed a bill for the full amount. Upon calling again, we were told we'd be comped for 25% of the order. NEVER AGAIN.
Tennessee Out of Towner
By TennesseeOutofTowner on 12/18/2011
Folk's, when I come to New York City, I expect to have excellent vitals. On the plane this lady tells my wife that Tom Cruz's favorite hangout is Serendepity and he loves this frozen hot chocolate! We'll you can imaging where we are goin! So she tells us it's a long wait, go to Patsy's for pizza. Well 15 minutes is a long wait at the DQ. Two(2) and a half(0.5)hours is a good nap and a trip to see Mrs. Jones. So, we go to Patsy's and order pizza. I mean it's New York City. Has to be good pizza. It stars out according to the waitress with a thin crust, tomato sause, cheese and basil. So we decided the peperonia would make it a real pizza! When it arrived and my wife asked about the Basil. The delivery boy said "You want basil?". He came back with a dish and four fresh basil leaves! I know several places in TN to get better less expensive pizza!
By Cox61 on 7/15/2012
I never miss a trip to Patsy's when visiting NYC. The olive oil, the pizza, it's all delicious!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu