All Reader Reviews of...
60 Greenpoint Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11222
nr. Franklin St.
Pizza MadMan Succeeds
By dougkozak on 4/12/2010
Paulie Gee, the owner and pizzaiolo of this eponymous restaurant, has mastered the art of marrying three fundamental ingredients—cheese, dough and tomato – to produce an end product exceeding the sum of its parts. Paulie’s pies are as pleasing to the palate as to the eye!. . This place is all about great artisanal pizza - don’t come for one of those limp, doughy rounds or sliced triangles. Paulie Gee’s space is welcoming and inviting. Paulie’s wait staff is personable, professional, friendly, and attentive.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu