All Reader Reviews of...
131 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10003
nr. St. Marks Pl.
By richardsr on 5/11/2009
Ordered the Bleu cheese burger and sweet potato fries with a coke. There for luch about 11:30. A few people inside. The staff was fast and friendly, the food was great. On-par with Burger Joint without the noise or wait. Possible one of the best burgers in New York City. Better than the Corner Bistro. Almost, that's right, almost as good as, Shake Shack. (and it's clean inside, just a little dated which is ok)
Best burger in town
By cerebralpauly on 11/2/2006
I don't care what any of the haters say. This place has the best burger in the city, bar none. The burgers are large, the meat is cooked perfectly to order - I prefer it medium - and the steak-cut fries are excellent as well. The wait staff is sometimes a little grumpy, and the mood is far from elegant or romantic, but if you're looking to grab a filling, delicious meal for under 10 bucks, this is the place.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu