All Reader Reviews of...
301 Park Ave., New York, NY, 10022
nr. E. 49th St.
By epj on 7/22/2011
Impeccable service and delicious food.
THE GOOD OLD DAYS ARE GONE
By brandonfel on 1/19/2010
This place has going downhill. I don't know if it the recession or what but it is not what it used to be. However the price has not come down. I am specifically talking about the brunch. The lobster and crab were tough and the desserts were hardly worth the calories. I guess if you have never been there you should do it just to say you have done it, but what can you expect from a Hilton hotel. Avoid
Somptuous Sunday Brunch
By john2ny on 3/30/2008
I attended the Sunday Brunch in March with wife and my in-laws. I called to make a reservation the day before. A girl told me that they were almost booked and suggested to come at 1:30pm. We were able to park the car for free! on a street between Lex and Park Avenues. We had to walk through the Waldorf Astoria hotel to get to the restaurant. To our surprise, the brunch was displayed in the main loby around a very tall clock. We were seated right the way and started the eating ceremony with a complementary glass of champagne. After that we just got to go back in the lobby to choose from a wide variety of food items: seafood, fish, egg Benedict, carving meat, waffles, crepes, deserts, fruits, ..... The food was fantastic. We could eat as much as we wanted. Waiters kept taking out our plates when we were done and we just had to go back to the food stations to help ourselves. We had a big check ($95 per person plus tax and tip) we it was well worth it.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s