All Reader Reviews of...
28 Mott St., New York, NY, 10038
nr. Pell St.
By FOODISMYLOVE on 2/19/2010
Sorry, but if you love this restaurant, you don't love Chinese food. Maybe you like it at best.
The ducks are peeking !!!
By chinatown09 on 8/20/2009
we went in a group of 11, the food was delicious, we had a set menu.. we will be back...service was awesome....
WOW! I thought I didn't like Chinese food!!
By washingtonpl on 3/27/2009
The overall experience of this restaurant was wonderful from it's location (tucked away in chinatown), to the immaculate presentation of the food (everything to a tee), to the delicious food itself! We had the menu for two which was a crazy amount of food. Very impressive!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama