All Reader Reviews of...
138 Mulberry St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Hester St.
By ViolettaC on 5/10/2012
The food is great, the service is excellent! This is one of the best Italian Restaurants in Little Italy!
By davidClille on 3/7/2012
reading the excellent rewiews, we headed to Pellegrino's. What a shame !!! Rigatoni a la Primavera with no vegetables and thick cooked prosciutto! Saltimbocca are just a few thin bad quality veal slices with prosciutto, no cheese, and an awful industrial veal's juice topped on it! With such a "chef", whose unique speciality is to make you litteraly puke, they should at least maintain clean restrooms, and that day, they didn't. The only two good things were service and bread...maybe they should open a bakery!
It's an annual stop for me
By beneicher on 8/30/2011
Pellegrino's is on my must-stop list of every NYC trip, and has been since 1997. I live in the Black Hills of South Dakota and we reminisce about Pellegrinos whenever we fix Rigatoni ala Vodka. Everything about Pellegrino's is a joy. I say all of this even though one night they wouldn't seat me because I was solo, and it was a busy night.
Great time in Little Italy's Pellegrino
By nvetrova on 5/31/2011
First time we stumbled upon this restaurant by accident, didn't really know any places in the neighborhood and were just looking for a 15 minute lunch. As soon as we walked in, we were greeted and immediately seated. The service was outstanding, the server understanding and well mannered. Food was served in a timely fashion quickly and was absolutely delicious. The portion was sincere and the food had an outstanding flavor, fool of taste. Definitely can mark the pasta as the best in town. Many pleasant memories, food was absolutely delicious, service was great (really), and the whole experience was very pleasant.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More