All Reader Reviews of...
1407 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10021
nr. 73rd St.
Best Restaurant in NYC
By EastSideNYC on 3/9/2005
This restaurant is extremely underrated. The food is DELICIOUS and the prices are very reasonable. The atmosphere is also more enjoyable due to some minor renovations they have recently made. I eat here about once a week and they never disappoint. I'm not sure how long ago your review was written but Persepolis has a full bar and they also accept reservations. Making a reservation might be a good idea considering they were just written up in the New York Times. I'm glad to see my favorite neighborhood restaurant is finally getting the recognition they deserve. The food is to die for, especially the rice!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More