All Reader Reviews of...
168 Bedford Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. N. 8th St.
For the foodie in me
By loveforfoods on 8/1/2009
This place is what I was craving. Tasty food, great price and the feeling like you're at your grandma's house. They had a special going on - barbeque ribs and I am glad I ordered it. The meat slips off the bone and in your mouth --- AND they cooked it on the rotisserie! The string beans and spinach were the bomb. I even got an extra side of sweet potatoes. Now for all you southerners, it is not candied yams, it is healthier: mashed sweet potatoes but still YUM. Oh, and you'd better get there early for the ribs, they run out....
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations