All Reader Reviews of...
2 Water St., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
at Old Fulton St.
one of the most terrible food in ny
By francescoebertelli on 11/3/2011
i'm italian and i like eating and cooking and eat pretty often. This is one of the worst restaurant i have ever been. i'm not talking about the service that is ok. but the food is just diner style or poor trash family style. The pasta is far from being a good pasta, is overcooked and they create absurd pasta sauces that in italy we would vomit just to think about. So, to give another chance, i tried the cheeseburger. it was a meatlof, probabily frozen than heated in the microwave, cheap bun, saggy fries. a disaster. they don have cheddar, just amercan process shitty cheese. no pickles. they dont need a review, they need to shut down.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s