All Reader Reviews of...
73 Mulberry St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Bayard St.
By pjeanlouis on 5/19/2012
It was the worst experience ever. After 30 minutes of waiting for somebody to take our order, and noticing that everyone else who came after us was getting their orders served before our table, we walked out. The staff was incredibly rude and unhelpful and I couldn't help but wonder if it was because we were black. Even when I told the waiter why I was leaving, there was no reaction. Our party went to another Vietnamese restaurant, Xe Lua across the street and we had a great time there - great good, attentive staff, and fast service with a smile.
Pho on Mulberry Street
By loulapietra on 7/20/2010
Decor notwithstanding, this place offers really great Vietnamese Fare which is incredibly cheap! Best Spring Rolls in the City! Soups that kick! I love the Grilled Chicken over Vermicelli w Lemon Grass...it's like $6.50. This is a regular stop for the last several years. I highly recommend it!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama
- The Future of Vegan Food Could Include Artificial Oysters and Veggie-Based Blue Cheese
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month