All Reader Reviews of...
157 Mott St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Broome St.
bang that s&%t is good!
By nigeldawes on 5/16/2007
amazing array of dishes. GET THE #43! it is only amazing. also get the summer roll (i like it without the porky) and then save your sauce for use with your #43 for a special little dipping surprise. don't be an idiot, USE ALL YOUR SAUCES.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Designer Danielle Snyder Chases Dover Sole With Twizzlers
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary