All Reader Reviews of...
157 Mott St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Broome St.
bang that s&%t is good!
By nigeldawes on 5/16/2007
amazing array of dishes. GET THE #43! it is only amazing. also get the summer roll (i like it without the porky) and then save your sauce for use with your #43 for a special little dipping surprise. don't be an idiot, USE ALL YOUR SAUCES.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More