All Reader Reviews of...
157 Mott St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Broome St.
bang that s&%t is good!
By nigeldawes on 5/16/2007
amazing array of dishes. GET THE #43! it is only amazing. also get the summer roll (i like it without the porky) and then save your sauce for use with your #43 for a special little dipping surprise. don't be an idiot, USE ALL YOUR SAUCES.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s