All Reader Reviews of...
157 Mott St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Broome St.
bang that s&%t is good!
By nigeldawes on 5/16/2007
amazing array of dishes. GET THE #43! it is only amazing. also get the summer roll (i like it without the porky) and then save your sauce for use with your #43 for a special little dipping surprise. don't be an idiot, USE ALL YOUR SAUCES.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl