All Reader Reviews of...
9824 Fourth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11209
nr. Marine Ave.
authentic Sicilian in bay ridge
By vinnie28 on 12/21/2009
You can tell when an owner of a restaurant really has a passion for food- and it is evident at piattini ristorante. Gino, the owner, truly cares for the customers experience and it shows in his dishes. At piattini you will not find the traditional italian dishes but rather traditional sicilian dishes. From the best pasta con sarde in NY to linguine con bottarga you cannot go wrong with the choices of pasta. Piattini is the only restaurant i've been to that actually serves sliced bottarga on the pasta, not the speckled kind, in fact gino made me aware of that by bringing out the entire bottarga sack to show me. Great experience will definitely go back. PS. save room for the gelato!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- The Williamsburg Whole Foods Will Open on July 26
- Here’s a Tiny Coffee Press That Can Brew Anywhere
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers