All Reader Reviews of...
349 E. 109th St., New York, NY, 10012
at First Ave.
By ManuelCreamDream on 2/13/2010
My wife and I also went to the sister restaurant located on 118th St and were utterly impressed. Service excellent and genuine, food top notch and a very comfortable setting to relax. Although it appears a little out of the way for many it's definitely worth the extra effort. Only issue was the dreadful phone ring the kept blaring every other minute - but don't let that deter thee.
A real find!
By lreev01 on 8/1/2007
I went to this restaurant last night with my wife and a friend. It was located on 118th Street (just off 5th Avenue), even though this website says 109th Street. I have to say that this may have been the best Italian food I have had yet in this city, even though the location is unexpected. The restaurant is family run and the owner was as authentic as you get. We ordered the calamari fritti for an appetizer and everyone agreed it was one of the best we ever had. My wife's tuna steak was awesome and my veal "Sophia Loren" was fantastic. SO glad to have found this gem in my neighborhood!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu