- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
42-01 28th Ave., Queens, NY, 11103
at 42nd St.
By goola on 12/22/2004
Not easy to find and valet parking a real plus. Warm welcome, efficient service and overall excellent food with a very authentic Italian feel. Delicious red sauce, crabmeat cocktail and great wine list.
Italian done right and original
By dcd915 on 12/7/2003
Take your family and friends here to see, learn and eat very good Italian food. The service is also very good, but yes the decor does remind one of an old movie and that is a good thing too, warm. The meats are done as well as the seafood and pasta so share and teach the youngsters about good food and family.
Sunday Dinner Like it Used to Be
By Sprocka on 1/24/2003
Just at P V for dinner on Sunday. Excellent food and service. Plus a wonderful leisurely dinner for me and my husband, while at surrounding tables an older couple was reminisicing with the waiter and a family was teaching a child the fine points of great Italian.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam
- Beyond Meat Debuts Its First ‘Fresh’ Veggie Burger at Whole Foods