- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1310 Cortelyou Rd., Brooklyn, NY, 11226
nr. Argyle Rd.
I love their brunch....
By ElyseM on 10/1/2012
I love to bring my mother and my grandmother to this place. The garden is delightful and just love the back patio area. The food is consistently excellent. The service accommodates whoever is present, so when it gets busy, you just have to understand you're not the only person waiting to be served. Highly recommended for some of the best food - fresh and delicious. There is a lot of competition and these folks do a great job where it counts the most.
Beware the online option to order for delivery
By k9boxing2 on 1/20/2011
Horrible. They sent the wrong sodas, the food was soggy and lukewarm, and they were 1/2 hour later than the time promised on the website. I had to call to check that they had actually gotten our order it was so late, and then was given the answer "It's on its way, give it about five minutes." Which gave me the distinct impression that it had been sitting on the counter there for a while, as I only live a couple of minutes away by bike. In restaurant is fine, but don't get delivery--it's way overpriced for what you get and you'll have to wait for over an hour.
By newyork2006 on 4/19/2010
I saw this restaurant on "on the road the Al Roker" my daughter lives in Brooklyn, so we had to go there. the restaurant was very nice, food was good, prices weren't to bad. the service was good. The sweet potato fries were great. this is the first time we were in that part of Brooklyn, very pretty. I would go back again.
By Reality on 3/13/2008
This place is very charming and homey. The food is great and prices are low, staff is incredibly friendly and attentive. Overall I would say its like a Manhattan type brunch cafÃƒÂ©, only with Brooklyn prices
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More