All Reader Reviews of...
124 Fourth Ave., New York, NY, 10003
nr. 12th St.
yummy food great service
By nysf0229 on 10/31/2009
It's my first time ordered from "Pie by the Pound" for delivery tonight. The lady on the phone was very nice and the delivery guy came with a big smile even though it was a raining night. I ordered a Ham Pie and a Onion-Black Olives Pie. They were both very very tasty!! The onion was cooked just the right amount and the olives were not too salty like many others. I was very happy with the quality of the pie!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu